- Is someone seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help?
- Is your life or property being threatened?
- Have you just witnessed a serious accident or crime?
If you answered YES call Triple Zero (000). Triple Zero calls are free.
When you call Triple Zero (000)
- Do you want Police, Fire or Ambulance?
- Stay calm, don't shout, speak slowly and clearly
- Tell exactly where to come. Give an address or location.
For more information
Crows Nest Police
Help solve crime anonymously
Phone: 1800 333 000
Contact Policelink on 131 444 to report non-urgent property crime and non-urgent incidents (24 hours, 7 days).You may also contact Policelink for general enquiries.
Neighbourhood Watch Queensland encourages communities to join together in small informal groups for the purpose of improving the safety of their families and other people, who live, visit and do business in their neighbourhood.
Crows Nest Ambulance
Crows Nest Local Ambulance Committee
Meet: 7:30pm 2nd Mon Bi Monthly
Ambulance Centre Curnow St
Phone: Kay Gossow 07 4698 1291, 0429 699 629.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
QFES brings you news from urban fire and rescue crews,rural fire crews and the State Emergency Service.Facebook
Crow Nest Fire and Emergency Service
Rural Fire Service for news about bushfires
See also Bush Fire Brigades page for local brigades
Phone: 13 16 70 (or 000)
Phone: 13 22 96
Neighbourhood Safer Places
An NSP is a local open space or building where people may gather, as a last resort, to seek shelter from a bushfire.
Use of an NSP may be your contingency plan when:
- Your Bushfire Survival Plan has failed.
- Your plan was to stay but the extent of the fire means that your home cannot withstand the impact of the fire and therefore your home is not a safe place to shelter.
- The fire has escalated to an ‘extreme’ or ‘catastrophic’ level and voluntary evacuation is your safest option.
Emergency Hotline 13 25 00
Crows Nest State Emergency Service
Provides assistance to the community, in any emergency situation. Also provides logistical and traffic management support for large events.
This website is an emergency, general info, road issues website designed to bring you information from across the country as a live stream. So before you make that trip across your state border or to check for events near home, visit us often from your desktop, tablet or mobile device for current events.
Ph 13 19 40 or road conditions website
QLD traffic and travel information
Ph 13 19 40 or see website